Double Face-punch!
First game, no question....the Rangers had no chance after the 2nd period. 2nd game,....we beat them in 20 minutes. I dig my fingernails into the couch and grind my teeth watching games like these. When they're over, I really can't believe that my team farts around for 40 minutes and then decides to "get serious" in the 3rd and win.....Topis of discussion are Vanek, Drury, Miller & Zubrus for their respective Goals, Goals, Saves and hits....negative high(low)lights are involving Max.....AKA "giveaway central".....I don't think max is giving away the puck much more than he does n the regular season, it's just that he hasn't scored much and the giveaways are amplified in the playoffs. If Gaustad was healthy right now, I bet Max would be watching the game from the pressbox. If we win the next game in NYC and Max still has a shitty game, I bet you'll see Pialle in and Max out, just to see what happens. Coach Ruff sat him for much of the 3rd. Oh, by the way, I decided to make new window decals for your car.....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home