Double Face-punch Pt. Deux...
So The Wife™ says I don't post enough when the Sabres lose... I know! get off my back! What are you?....my MOTHER....I'll do It later!....I forgot!....I was GONNA!....GOD!...OK....I'm sorry. It's just that I get a little testy when I see the leagues best regular season team play like a bunch of chumps. The most frustrating part is (like the last post) seeing them turn it on in the last 10 minutes. Because you know they could have played the whole game like that. Sure, they were taking chances down low, sometimes 4 players below the goal line, but that's HOW the Sabres are SUPPOSED to play! Shanahans goal was a HUGE mistake, no one should be left alone for that amount of time in front of the net in playoff hockey. And to whine over the Briere wrap-around is a waste of time....whiners wouldn't be whining about it if they had scored a few more goals. Gaustad should be back for game 5 in Buffalo. All I can say is, put him on Jagr...Gaustad can skate and he's definitely the same size. Max will be back as well. Stafford will probably be out. It's a best of 3....a nail biter and what playoff hockey is all about, but still my bets are with the Sabres to win 2 out of 3 after losing the previous 2.....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home