Game-by-game rant and raves....

Thursday, October 26, 2006

the zero never lies!

Sabres-3/Islanders-ZEEEEE-RO!
What a perfect statement. The zero is a metaphor for the amount of players that decided to show up for the Islanders tonight! Yashin....you know what i don't like about that guy? he wears a F*&kin TURTLENECK under his sweater! I've seen a couple of other Euros do it, as well as Gretzky....but the great one could wear a pink tutu and still be the great one and it wouldn't matter. What bothers me about the turtleneck is that I have played hockey, and I worked hard and I just can't understand how you could wear a turleneck unless you aren't working that hard! You get REEEEAL F*&kin hot playing hockey, and the turtleneck either says "I don't plan to work that hard" or, "I don't HAVE to work that hard"....either excuse doesn't work for Alexi Yashin on this night....Before you know it, every team in the league will have their players wearing MANDATORY turtlenecks under their sweaters when they play the Sabres as an excuse....."Coach, I got too hot wearing this F*&kin turtleneck, I couldn't stop Andrew Peters from going coast-to-coast and undressing our goalie in front of 19,000 fans!" The Sabres exposed he old, slow dinosaurs called the Flyers, but they also expose the Eurotrash taking stupid owners for a big paycheck! You mean to tell me Satan, Yashin, Zhitnik and whoever the hell else is on that team couldn't muster ONE goal?....hey Wang, it's just a parking lot!(I think this a restricted club so don't tell them you're jewish!)....at least you have your goalie wrapped up for the next FIFTEEN YEARS!!!!!Le Thrash on Saturday at home! Wish I was there!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home