Official website of the Buffalo Sabres! Yay!
Any other out of towners getting this?....

...being over 800 miles away, I have to rely on WGR550's "website" for any Sabres info I can gather while not being distracted by their flashing banner ads, stupid polls and pickup truck advertisements floating across the screen. For about the past month, I have also not been able to access any of their streaming audio. This means no pre or post-game shows to find out what happened to injured players, listen to the coach & players talk about the game, etc. Now here's my question....If you're an "Official" anything of something called the NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE, can't you get your shit together? Or, can the NHL get their shit together and kick this (and i'm sure there's many others) station in the ass? I pay a good buck for NHL center ice...do I EVER get any post game? no, they cut the games off the second after the buzzer goes off. The NHL is hurting for a fan base, don't you think they would try not to alienate their fans? By the way, the streaming audio for WGR is provided by liquidcompass, or as I like to call them, Liquidcrap-ass. If you're having problems with the audio, please email them. They obviously don't give a shit up to this point....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home