Game-by-game rant and raves....

Friday, December 01, 2006

Brotherhood Hockey Club-'06


...I know, as brought to my attention by Mark U. I have been slacking. Thanksgiving travel forced me to miss the MTL game. Fortunately, my parents taped the Toronto game and I was allowed to witness Michael Ryan score his 1st NHL goal.....against his own team!...Poor guy, victim or circumstance. Fortunately, during my time home I was able to get together with virtually every friend I have and score some goals on Hamilton! After 2 hours (My) blue team came out slightly on top 10-9. We got a few more goals in after the 10-goal point, but I think the plan was "whoever scores 10 wins"...we switched ends after 5, so I'm just making some assumptions that a beer-drinking left-winger probably shouldn't be. I'm looking to make this an annual event. It was a lot of fun, costs were covered, beer was consumed & we had a great turnout. Rangers in the B-low tonight, looking to get swept for the season. Looks like our "original 6" defensive core will be back too. Rangers don't stand a chance!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to be Chris D. Had a ton of fun running around and watching Ralphy score 7 or 8 times. I also realized how long it takes my legs to recover from an intense floor hockey session, so next year I'm coming in shape and looking to score. Good times, thanks for organizing the thang.
Go Saberz AND Mike Ryan!

2:36 PM

 
Blogger Robb said...

How did you get Dave Grohl to play goalie for the Blue team?

10:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home