Lord Humongus joins team, scores 7 goals!

That's right. On paper, it may appear the 14 different sabres registered at least a point last night in their 7-2 routing of the TB Lightning. The fact is the Lord Humongus, Fresh from the apoclyptic wastelands, was called up from Rochester and helped the sabres by scoring all 7 goals himself. No one can escape....the Lord Humongus rules the wasteland....what a puny plan. You bring Martin St.Louis, Cory Sarich and Marc Denis....they're just....puppies! Just walk away and end the pain.....Just walk away and we stop scoring goals...The Lord Humongus hosts the Leafs on Buffalo's biggest party night of the year. I will watch from any airport television I can find that is playing the game, so I may need a little help writing the blog on Thursday. Anyone else out there brilliant enough to use a charachter from say, the Road Rarrior as a metaphor to describe the might of the Buffalo Sabres, feel free to shoot me some words....


1 Comments:
BRING BACK THE TITANIC
http://www.hockeydraftcentral.com/1973/73012.html
3:21 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home