Sabres play 3 minutes of good hockey, win 60 minute contest!!!!
I spent 57 minutes trying to figure out how I was going to Bitch about how poorly the Sabres played. Then, In 3 minutes, I had nothing. The boys do it again. This time, they REALLY sucked. I saw a TON of giveaways & lost faceoffs. I didn't notice the 4th line, Chris Drury or the Roy, Vanek, Afinogenov line at all....well, I noticed Afinogenov at about the 57 minute mark. In the last two games, Boston and Atlanta were picking off passes, particularly breaking out of our zone. It makes me wonder if other teams coaches have figured out our plan. There were way too many intercepted passes tonight and it seemed like our players were holding the puck a bit too long. If I'm to understand correctly, the sabres pride themselves on quick, crisp passing and I didn't see much of that tonight. I assume corrections will be made (foot-in-ass) and we will see the usual, quick Sabres Saturday night against Tonto at home(wish i was there) Toronto games are always fun, you're almost guaranteed to see some face punching!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home