Game-by-game rant and raves....

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Toronto diving team?

For all the crap that was slung about the Sabres folding if they had to play a physical game, I saw a lot of dives tonight by the Leafs. Yeah, there were some dives, but 4 shots in the second aren't going to win a game, even if the Leafs took 20 dives! After the 4th goal, I could tell it was over by the way the boys were playing. I saw the usual telltale signs of give aways in our zone, missed pinches in the opposing zone, etc. They may have been tired from last night, but a team favored to win the cup can't get "tired" from one road game. We have a game or 2 less than halfway through the season to prepare for the playoffs, it's time to turn the juice on! i think the 3rd period caught up to Marty Biron, but the team played so crappy in front of him that it wasn't his fault! I would love to see him start again Saturday vs. Tampa Bay, but that probably won't happen! Remember everyone...Saturday is Hockey DAY in CANADA!!!! you OWE it to yourself to watch hockey ALL DAY!....an drink beer! And I quote Homer S......"Mmmmmm, Beeer".....








































































































.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home