Game-by-game rant and raves....

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

WTF???

Yeah, I know, the game isn't even over yet. What's the point? This was a complete F-kin' mess! As I've said before, when they loose, they loose BAD! I was going to turn it off after the 5th goal, but by the 6th I knew I was seriously wasting my time. I could be banging my head against the wall, applying leeches, may be having my teeth drilled. Here's the deal boys....when you pass, try to make sure theres A GUY there before the puck leaves your stick! There was like, a turn over a minute! I wouldn't be surprised if our total offensive zone time for the game was under 10 minutes. This game was really disturbing because of the playoff implications. If this were the playoffs, would we win the next game?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home