Game-by-game rant and raves....

Monday, February 05, 2007

Wheres Hasek when you need him?

Wow. Saturdays game had the vibe of theose games in the 90's when Hasek & Brodeur would go toe-to-toe. The first 20 games this year, being down by a goal didn't bother me. I KNEW we would get one back. That just isn't happening anymore. I know it was the Devils and their air-tight defence, but what's going to happen in the playoffs when everyone plays that way? We were outshot 37-17. I can pretty much guarntee that when we get outshot, we lose. If we matched them shot-for-shot, I'm sure out goal percentage would be better than theirs. We'll see what happens Tuesday against Atlanta. We're losing ground in the standings for 1st in the east and it isn't going to get any easier down the strech. Englewood jack, son!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home